What is World Keeper?
World Keeper is a logistics solution that can monitor and manage baggage delivered anywhere in the
world in real time from anywhere, not only on land and marine transportation but also in air transportation.
Can collect five pieces of cargo information
* Shock, Light, Pressure functions are only for Flight safe terminals
- Obtain information on the transportation environment of cargo.
- Effective for gaining understanding of the transportation environment of cargo for advanced temperature management required for goods such as pharmaceuticals, fresh foods, beverages and precision instruments.
- To gain understanding of the location of cargo.
- Effective for transport of cargo where you need to confirm and save the transport route history; know the current location as required; know that the cargo has departed from a designated place in advance; or know that it has arrived at a designated place in real time.
- To gain understanding of emergency situations seamlessly.
- If an excessive shock is applied to cargo or if the cargo is opened in an unexpected place, your PC and mobile phone are notified of the occurrence of the emergency situation by email.
Equipped with automatic radio ON / OFF function
World Keeper system image
- AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe ®
- Wireless communication standard
- 3G GSM/GPRS/EDGE Quad-Band Radio (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
and UMTS/HSPA(800/850, 900,AWS 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz)
for worldwide communications over the AT&T network.
- AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe® utilizes OnAsset Intelligence, Inc's SENTRY 500 FlightSafe® device technology
- Device (dimensions)
- Standard battery
1.95 "x 1.4 " x 3.75 "(49.6 mm x 35.5 mm x 95.3 mm) 7 oz./ 198 g. Expansion battery 1.95" x 2.97 "x 3.75" (49.6 mm x 75.5 mm x 95.3 mm) 13 oz / 368 g.
- Compliant standard
- Complies with IP64 Ingress Protection Marking (waterproof)
- Charging accessories
- Supports charging via USB (in case of single unit) / simultaneous charging of up to 5 units. Device and extended battery pack can be charged separately or when attached
- It is possible to acquire six pieces of information in total. (Position, temperature, pressure, light, shock, acceleration)
- Report interval
- The required interval (seconds, minutes) can be set between minimum 2 minutes and maximum 30 days
- Lithium-ion battery (rechargeable)
- Other functions
- · Cell base (cell tower base) location information
· Supports Over-the-air (OTA) remote diagnosis / software update
· Tamper prevention function
· Flame retardant plastic structure
- Power supply
- AA batteries × 6
- Operating temperature range
- -20°C to + 70°C
- Operating ambient humidity
- 10 to 90% RH No condensation
- External dimensions
- W 90 mm × H 40 mm × D 158 mm
- Impact resistance
- Approx. 50 G
- W-CDMA, GSM
- Positioning / measurement
- Positioning: GPS temperature acceleration (XYZ 3 axis)
- Up to 86,400 points (GPS + temperature + impact)
(Records up to 60 days with data stored once per minute)
- Maximum uptime
- Maximum approx. 60 days (when optional battery is installed)
Regular communication interval: once every 60 minutes, GPS positioning: once every 30 minutes
Sensor: Permanently on, Warning email: None